Folders provide a great way to store e-mails you’re not quite ready to delete. And, the nice thing is the by storing e-mails in folders, you’ve removed them from your Inbox leaving your Inbox free to display only e-mails that are new or require your immediate attention.
Creating a New Folder Using the Shortcut Menu
Right-click the Inbox folder in the Folder List
Choose New Folder
Figure 31. Create New Folder Dialog Box3.
3. Enter a name for the folder
4. Select “Inbox” as a location for your new folder
5. Click OK
Figure 32. Folder List
Creating a New Folder Using the Menu Bar
1. Choose File: Folder: New Folder from the Menu bar
2. Enter a name for the folder
3. Select “Inbox” as a location for your new folder
4. Click OK