Just like Exporting, the ability to pull in information such as e-mail addresses from other formats into Outlook can be a real timesaver.
Note: If you’re importing from Microsoft Excel, be sure to name the range in the worksheet that you want Outlook to import.
Choose File: Import and Export… from the Menu bar
Figure 26. Import and Export Wizard Dialog Box
2. Choose Import from another program or file
3. Click Next
Figure 27. Import Wizard – Choose File Type
4. Choose the file type to Import
5. Click Next
Figure 28. Import Wizard – Choose File to Import
6. Choose the file to Import 7.
7. Select the option button that tells Outlook how you want to handle duplicate contacts
8. Click Next
Figure 29. Import Wizard – Choose Import Destination Folder
9. Select the folder you are Importing to (i.e., Contacts)
10. Click Next
Figure 30. Import Wizard – Confirm Import
11. Click Finish