Course at a Glance
3+hrs. of Video Lessons
Beginner to Advanced
Joli Ballew (bio)
Online Microsoft Windows Training for Your Workforce
Whether you need employee training for Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8, our online Microsoft Windows Training will help you get familiar with the many features in the version of your choice. Online, OnDemand, for 24/7 anytime delivery, these courses will help your organization become proficient in Windows and leverage many of the time-saving features available.
Windows 8 Training
Our online Windows 8 Training course will focus on new updates and features, and is relevant to users of all Windows levels (beginner to advanced). While new enhancements can increase user productivity in the workplace, it is vital to start planning training for your Windows 8 roll out to optimize success when you migrate.
Windows 7 Training
Windows 7 is sleeker and faster than Vista with performance and productivity enhancements throughout, but just deploying the OS doesn't necessarily mean you'll see the same increase in productivity in your workforce. That's why you invest in Windows 7 training. This Windows 7 Training course was designed to appeal to both new and experienced Windows 7 users.
Our Microsoft Windows Vista Training Course contains three levels of instruction to walk you through performing many essential tasks in Windows Vista, beginning with the basics of navigating the Windows Vista interface and customizing the desktop.
- Learn the role of the Windows operating system and how to work with and customize the Start menu
- Learn how to better multitask using features like the live taskbar window preview, snapping when working with multiple windows and working with both menus and dialog boxes
- Set Windows up to work the way your work by customizing the mouse pointer, finding your recent documents and using common Windows accessory programs like the Snipping Tool and built-in sound recorder
- Work from an off-site location using Remote Desktop to connect to a distant computer
- Customize both your system and security settings
- Get the most from tabbed browsing and other Internet Explorer features
*Learning objectives may vary depending on version