“Sales Assistant” to our Senior Sales Manager
Remote from your Home Office
Global Learning Systems (GLS) (http://www.globallearningsystems.com/) is a leading enterprise learning solutions provider, with over thirty years of experience offering award-winning web-based and blended learning products and programs that help organizations develop professional skills of their human capital resources, as well as meet their business, training & compliance challenges through integrated learning and technology solutions. GLS’ diverse solution set includes WBT product libraries in Security Awareness & Compliance, Microsoft IT & business skills training curriculum, our OnDemand LMS, a leading cloud-based enterprise learning platform, and service offerings that include; consulting, outsourcing and custom learning. Our award-winning training programs have been successfully deployed in Fortune 500 companies, educational institutions and large government based organizations in the US and globally.
To support our continued growth and expanding client base in the US and abroad, we are looking for excited candidates eager to learn, hungry for sales, with a passion for technology and learning, to join our team to meet the increasing demand for our products and services.
We welcome and encourage you to visit our GLS website and view our products, services & solutions.
Location: Remote from your home office
Position Type: Full Time (Permanent Position)
Starting Date: ASAP
Onsite/Travel Required: Occasional - first week onsite training required in VA area.
Salary: Based on experience
Excellent Company benefits package - 401k, Vacation/Holidays, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, an attractive compensation package.
Opportunity for career advancement including commission
Who are we looking for?
- We recruit individuals who are looking to join an established team where they can build long-term success and business relationships where honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through. To align with our sales team culture, you will need to be tenacious, driven and a highly-motivated sales support professional with some experience selling to the public, private and government organizations, with a strong empathy for people. Hungry for success and with a committed motivation to getting things done.
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities for GLS are explored, captured, and above all maintained constantly.
- Reports to Senior Business Development Account Manager (BDAM);
- Responsible for facilitating BDAM on SMB to Enterprise level accounts from start to finish;
- Responsible for assisting BDAM in scheduling client meetings, demos, follow-ups (mostly virtual);
- Assists BDAM with presenting online demos of GLS products and Services;
- Assists with updating GLS’ SugarCRM tool with appropriate notes, dates, etc.;
- Assists BDAM with managing existing and/or new business leads including SEO generated leads, tenders and requests for information in a timely manner;
- Become familiar with learning platform and its associated tools;
- Ensuring that GLS remains proactive and responsive to prospective client’s requirements;
- Assist BDAM in growing existing book of business;
1 to 3 years Documented Sales support experience with the following:
- LMS systems
- CRM systems
- eLearning platforms
- security & compliance training
- web training & or product demos
- Strong organization skills a must;
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential.
- Strong customer/client communications skills.
- Experienced with Microsoft office suite.
- Strong work ethic is a must;
- Must be available from 8am-6pm (ET);
- Must have a work history background in the eLearning sector
- Must have a work history/background in sales support experience with software solutions.
- Degree in Sales is considered a plus;
- Sales Training from credited courses a plus
- Minimum 1-3 years of required sales support experience with a minimum of 1 year experience supporting enterprise solutions;
- Ability to meet deadlines and goals
- Energetic and quick response
Position Growth Opportunity
Learn from one of our best Senior Business Development Account Managers- to build a book of business and advance to a Sales Account Representative in the future.
To apply: Send a resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Statement
Global Learning Systems and KeyStone Learning Systems, collectively the Company, provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, disability or other protected classes under the law. Specifically, applicants and/or employees shall not be willfully or intentionally discriminated against by any representative of the Company in accordance with and as defined by federal, state and local non-discrimination laws in every location in which the Company has facilities.
The policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.