Remote from your Home Office
Global Learning Systems (GLS) (http://www.globallearningsystems.com/) is a leading enterprise learning solutions provider, with over twenty years of experience offering award winning webbased and blended learning products and programs that help organizations develop professional skills of their human capital resources, as well as meet their business, training & compliance challenges through integrated learning and technology solutions. GLS’ diverse solution set includes WBT product libraries in: Security Awareness & Compliance, Microsoft IT & business skills training curriculum, our OnDemand LMS, a leading cloudbased enterprise learning platform, and service offerings that include; consulting, outsourcing and custom learning. Our award-winning training programs have been successfully deployed in Fortune 500 companies, educational institutions and large government based organizations in the US and globally.
To support our continued growth and expanding client base in the US and abroad, we are looking for excited candidates with a passion for technology and learning, to join our team to meet the increasing demand for our products and services.
We welcome and encourage you to visit our GLS and KeyStone Learning websites and view our products, services & solutions.
Location: Remote from your home office
Position Type: Full time
Starting Date: August 2017
Onsite/Travel Required: Occasional
Salary: Based on experience
Excellent Company Benefits Package 401k, Vacation/Holidays, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program and more
Who are we looking for?
We recruit individuals who are looking to join an established team where they can build long-term success and business relationships
- Someone whom, where honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem-solving shines through
- Someone whom will align with our team culture,
- A tenacious, driven, productive and highly motivated professional, hungry for success;
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all opportunities for Global Learning Systems, as well as Keystone Learning Systems (KeyStone) IT training programs are captured and explored.
- Someone who is organized, creative, self-motivated.
- Someone who can work independently and as part of a team.
- Someone who has strong communication and management skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (business or marketing-related degree)
- Experience in marketing and sales
- Management experience preferred
- Writing skills (excellent written and verbal communication skills a must!)
- Organizational skills
- Relevant product and industry knowledge preferred
- Experience with relevant software applications
Job Duties Include
- Creation of graphics, posters and other design elements across product sheets, websites, and promotional materials
- Ability to maintain and update websites including working on code, adding or editing content creating customer newsletters or adding blogs etc.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) and pay per click partnership tasks
- Work with key partners to co-market
- Webinar scheduling and execution
- Writing, managing, and copy-editing blogs and newsletters
- Knowledge in Managing social media accounts (specifically Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook)
- Assist Marketing lead with scheduling and hosting sales team meetings and providing sales support of product Information
- Assist Marketing lead on the strategy of overall market plans and messaging
- Writing, scheduling, and sending email campaigns across client lists
- Writing the copy for product sheets, and maintaining updated information across product updates and releases
- Produce and write short videos around security awareness topics
- Copy-writing skills for website and news releases
- Assist Marketing lead with award applications and draft submissions
- Coordinate marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
- Analysis of current market conditions and competitor information
- Assist Marketing lead with maintaining marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
- Expand and develop marketing platforms
To apply: Send a resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Statement
Global Learning Systems and KeyStone Learning Systems, collectively the Company, provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, disability or other protected classes under the law. Specifically, applicants and/or employees shall not be willfully or intentionally discriminated against by any representative of the Company in accordance with and as defined by federal, state and local non-discrimination laws in every location in which the Company has facilities.
The policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.