Interactive Web/Graphic Designer
Global Learning Systems (GLS) (http://www.globallearningsystems.com) is a leading enterprise learning solutions provider, with over thirty years of experience offering award-winning webbased and blended learning products and programs that help organizations develop professional skills of their human capital resources, as well as meet their business, training & compliance challenges through integrated learning and technology solutions. GLS’ diverse solution set includes WBT product libraries in: Security Awareness & Compliance, Microsoft IT & business skills training curriculum, our OnDemand LMS, a leading cloudbased enterprise learning platform, and service offerings that include; consulting, outsourcing and custom learning. Our award-winning training programs have been successfully deployed in Fortune 500 companies, educational institutions and large government based organizations in the US and globally.
To support our continued growth and expanding client base in the US and abroad, we are looking for excited candidates’ with a passion for technology and learning, to join our team to meet the increasing demand for our products and services. We welcome and encourage you to visit our GLS and KeyStone Learning (www.keystonelearning.com) websites and view our products, services & solutions.
Location: Remote from your home office
Position Type: Full time
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Onsite/Travel Required: Occasional
Salary: Based on experience
Excellent Company Benefits Package 401k, Vacation/Holidays, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program and more
Who are we looking for?
We recruit individuals who are looking to join an established team where they can build long-term success and business relationships
- Someone whom, where honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem-solving shines through
- Someone whom will align with our team culture,
- A tenacious, driven, productive and highly motivated professional, hungry for success;
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all opportunities for Global Learning Systems, as well as Keystone Learning Systems (KeyStone) IT training programs are captured and explored.
- Someone who is organized, creative, self-motivated.
- Someone who can work independently and as part of a team.
- Someone who has strong communication and management skills
The Candidates main responsibility will be working with the graphics and development team in a variety of tasks, including design projects, HTML/CSS development work and web marketing tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or
- Writing skills (excellent written and verbal communication skills a must!)
- Organizational skills
- Relevant product and industry knowledge
- Experience with relevant software applications
- 3+ years’ experience working as a designer using Adobe Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator and Fireworks;
- Intermediate Adobe Flash ActionScript or Flex experience is a plus;
- Experience designing graphics and multimedia elements for interactive, Rich Internet Applications (RIA), web-based applications and as larger standalone entities (e.g., marketing, elearning, etc.);
- Strong graphic design sensibility that supports usability, complex design implementations and the creation of visually compelling applications;
- Ability to clearly articulate the opportunities and constraints associated with a given project during requirements gathering and the conceptual phases of design/development;
- Ability to address the key issues associated with designing rich applications on the Web;
- Ability to work within a team environment, including Developers, Project Manager’s and other designers;
- Experience working with educational/eLearning programs and standards is a plus.
- Demonstrate strong graphic design and conceptual skills;
- Demonstrate a good sense and understanding of typography, layout composition and photography via web portfolio;
- Demonstrated experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator CS3+;
- Have knowledge and some experience with standards based HTML and CSS (JQuery experience is a plus);
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, Adobe Flash, Adobe Premiere, Google Analytics is a plus;
- Be enthusiastic and willing to learn in a fast paced environment.
If you wish to be considered for this position please email resume, along with a list of URL’s (if available) clearly explaining your involvement on each project, including references.
To apply: Send a resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Statement
Global Learning Systems and KeyStone Learning Systems, collectively the Company, provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, disability or other protected classes under the law. Specifically, applicants and/or employees shall not be willfully or intentionally discriminated against by any representative of the Company in accordance with and as defined by federal, state and local non-discrimination laws in every location in which the Company has facilities.
The policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.