Enterprise Sales Account Manager (5+ years exp. only)
Remote from your Home Office
Global Learning Systems (GLS) is a leading enterprise learning solutions provider, with over thirty years of experience offering award-winning web-based and blended learning products and programs that help organizations develop professional skills of their human capital resources, as well as meet their business, training & compliance challenges through integrated learning and technology solutions. GLS’ diverse solution set includes WBT product libraries in: Security Awareness & Compliance, Microsoft IT & business skills training curriculum, our OnDemand LMS, a leading cloud-based enterprise learning platform, and service offerings that include; consulting, outsourcing and custom learning. Our award-winning training programs have been successfully deployed in Fortune 500 companies, educational institutions and large government based organizations in the US and globally.
To support our continued growth and expanding client base in the US and abroad, we are looking for excited candidates eager to learn, hungry for sales, with a passion for technology and learning, to join our team to meet the increasing demand for our products and services.
We welcome and encourage you to visit our GLS website and view our products, services & solutions.
Location: Remote from your home office
Starting Date: May 15, 2017
Onsite/Travel Required: Occasional - first week onsite training required in MD area.
Salary: Based on experience
Excellent Company benefits package - 401k, Vacation/Holidays, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, an attractive compensation package including commission and more
Who are we looking for?
- We recruit individuals who are looking to move to the next level and join an established team where they can build long-term success and business relationships where honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through. To align with our sales team culture, you will need to be tenacious, driven and a highly-motivated sales professional with some experience selling to public, private and government organizations, with a strong empathy for people. Hungry for success and with a committed motivation to getting things done.
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities for GLS are captured and explored.
The Enterprise Sales Account Manager will ideally meet or exceed sales objectives by promoting and selling GLS Compliance, Security, IT and Desktop product suites through professional sales techniques and long-term customer relationships. GLS is experiencing exceptional growth across all of its product and consulting service offerings. As a result, GLS seeks an exceptional candidate who possesses a proven track record of closing major market opportunities while contributing to the development of comprehensive capture strategies and participating as an active member of a cross-functional team for maximum revenue gain and client value.
Specifically, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Strategically open new accounts, while maintaining/growing existing accounts;
- Meeting/exceeding set sales quotas;
- Managing a comprehensive enterprise solution sale and moving the sale through the entire sales process. This includes taking an active role in the proposal and/or RFP process.
- Assist clients with crafting a strategic solution built around GLS product suites and services as well as additional consulting services as required.
- Provide consistent, account management support to clients during a strategic consulting engagement, with the goal of positioning GLS for the sale of additional value-added services or products.
- Deliver the consistent value messaging that ensures the client views GLS as a strategic partner, and positions us for a larger relationship moving forward.
- Establish and/or maintain key partner relationships
- Articulate GLS solutions and how they add value to a client.
- Assess a client’s training requirements and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Being well informed about current industry trends and being able to talk intelligently about the eLearning Security and Compliance training industry
- Attending and participating in sales meetings.
- Prepare price quotations as well as assist in contract negotiations.
- Effectively use the GLS CRM automation tool to enter all sales information into this system.
- Effectively and efficiently employ GLS internal resources at appropriate stages in the sales cycle; matching level for level, to grow and advance the sale.
The varied tasks carried out by a GLS sales account professional include:
- Immediate follow up and qualification of leads and opportunities.
- The role requires significant interaction with clients, which principally, over the telephone, email and video conferencing, as well as face to face meetings.
- Understanding clients’ specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs;
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of product specifications and other features of GLS systems and processes;
- Identifying and developing new business through networking;
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently;
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing comparable products and services offered by competitors.
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets;
- Managing your own diary, appointments & work schedule in order to organize and prioritize daily and weekly goals;
- Contributing to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. (Communications, IT, Security, Marketing or Business concentrations are a plus.)
- Minimum 5+ years of software sales experience in the eLearning, education, and/or complex solution software sales industries. Of those 5+ years, a minimum of 3 years’ experience selling enterprise solutions to the Corporate and/or Government sector is required (relevant experience in the delivery & support of enterprise software solutions with accounts totaling a $1.5-3MM+ annual book of business will be considered.)
- Proven success prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle; proposing, presenting and discussing solutions with decision-makers.
- Ability to manage a pipeline of 50+ accounts at any given time.
- Extremely high energy and stamina to perform consistently at a high level in a very demanding, yet rewarding environment.
- Experience with SugarCRM a plus;
- Sales experience in the eLearning, security & compliance, IT, and/or complex solution software sales industries is highly preferred. (relevant experience in the sales, delivery & support of enterprise solutions with an annual growing book of business will be considered.)
- Familiarity with disciplined implementation, industry standards or certification processes, technology and operations risk management is a plus.
- Ability to meet deadlines and goals.
- Experience working in a remote environment.
Compensation based on experience.
To apply: Send a resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Statement
Global Learning Systems and KeyStone Learning Systems, collectively the Company, provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, disability or other protected classes under the law. Specifically, applicants and/or employees shall not be willfully or intentionally discriminated against by any representative of the Company in accordance with and as defined by federal, state and local non-discrimination laws in every location in which the Company has facilities.
The policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.