Channel Partner Sales Manager (7-10+years exp.)
Remote from your Home Office
Global Learning Systems (GLS) is a leading enterprise learning solutions provider, with over thirty years of experience offering award-winning web-based and blended learning products and programs that help organizations develop professional skills of their human capital resources, as well as meet their business, training & compliance challenges through integrated learning and technology solutions. GLS’ diverse solution set includes WBT product libraries in: Security Awareness & Compliance, Microsoft IT & business skills training curriculum, our OnDemand LMS, a leading cloud-based enterprise learning platform, and service offerings that include; consulting, outsourcing and custom learning. Our award-winning training programs have been successfully deployed in Fortune 500 companies, educational institutions and large government based organizations in the US and globally.
To support our continued growth and expanding client base in the US and abroad, we are looking for excited candidates eager to learn, hungry for sales, with a passion for technology and learning, to join our team to meet the increasing demand for our products and services.
We welcome and encourage you to visit our GLS website and view our products, services & solutions.
Location: Remote from your home office
Starting Date: June 1, 2017
Onsite/Travel Required: Occasional - first week onsite training required in MD area.
Salary: Based on experience
Excellent Company benefits package - 401k, Vacation/Holidays, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, an attractive compensation package including commission and more
Who are we looking for?
- We recruit individuals who are looking to move to the next level and join an established team where they can build long-term success and business relationships where honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through. To align with our sales team culture, you will need to be tenacious, driven and a highly-motivated sales professional with some experience selling to public, private and government organizations, with a strong empathy for people. Hungry for success and with a committed motivation to getting things done.
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities for GLS are captured and explored.
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships with channel partners.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Conduct comprehensive product presentations to prospective partners
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Generate business and marketing plans to ensure channel partner growth
- Drive key solutions through the channel supporting both sell-to and sell-with strategies
- Work with Marketing and Product Management to define and develop necessary tools, resources and training material to be delivered to the channel
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Proven record of success with developing prospecting list, cold calling, customer expansion and telephone sales required
- Experience meeting and exceeding sales quota.
- Individual expected to develop extensive knowledge of GLS Products and Services
- Knowledge of emerging technologies in the security space and how these technologies may apply to our partner community.
- Individual must have strong interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to deliver complex solutions in simple terms
- Ability to listen to a customer; establish rapport, trust and confidence in GLS
- Ability to sell a diverse portfolio of learning products and services based on an end client’s needs; with the ability to help partners expand existing client accounts using cross & up selling strategies.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. (Communications, IT, Security, Marketing or Business concentrations are a plus.)
- Extremely high energy and stamina to perform consistently at a high level in a very demanding, yet rewarding environment.
- Cloud-based technology experience
- Proficient with SugarCRM
- Demonstrated 5+ years of field sales success and/or channel management for a t
- Sales experience in the eLearning, security & compliance, IT, and/or complex solution software sales industries is highly preferred. (relevant experience in the sales, delivery & support of enterprise solutions with an annual growing book of business will be considered.)
- Proven success prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle; proposing, presenting and discussing solutions with decision-makers.
- Familiarity with disciplined implementation, industry standards or certification processes, technology and operations risk management is a plus.
- Ability to meet deadlines and goals;
Compensation based on experience.
Please only mid-senior level (7-10+) proven years experienced applicants need apply.
To apply: Send a resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Statement
Global Learning Systems and KeyStone Learning Systems, collectively the Company, provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, disability or other protected classes under the law. Specifically, applicants and/or employees shall not be willfully or intentionally discriminated against by any representative of the Company in accordance with and as defined by federal, state and local non-discrimination laws in every location in which the Company has facilities.
The policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.