Our online OneNote Training Courses will educate you and your employees on the many time saving features of OneNote. The beginner to advanced courses educate users on what OneNote is capable of and how much it can help in keeping individuals and research organized. With instructor-led videos that can be accessed as a formal course or searched for instantly as individual videos, your learners will have instant access to the information they need to answer their OneNote questions and to enhance productivity.
Our OneNote Training will help take your learners from novice to professional in the shortest amount of time possible. Users will learn the many features and tools in order to customize Notebook properties, add a date stamp to notes, create sections, import pictures, export data from OneNote, collaborate with Microsoft Office and collaborate with other users.
Key Learning Objectives:
• Learn how to share your OneNote notebooks with others users by sending notes to others and starting or joining shared sessions
• Create several different types of OneNote notes, including audio notes, side notes and screen clippings
• Organize your OneNote items through Notebooks, Sections and Pages
• Apply, use and customize OneNote Tags and Flags
• Search your OneNote items to quickly find the stored information you need