|At A Glance|
|Level Beginner to Advanced|
|Course Outline View|
|System Requirements DVDWindows 2000/XP/Vista/7 • DVD-ROM drive • Pentium III, 128MB RAM or greater|
|DVD-ROM Delivery Buy|
Why Choose KeyStone?
- KeyStone instructors are Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT)
- Fully hosted: no software to download or maintain
- Supplemental Keynotes provide text version of training
- Engaging Video Content
- Fully use Publisher’s advanced text techniques to create article flow from one page to another.
- Create company branded, professional-looking publications for print, web, and more.
- Communicate more easily and efficiently with mail merge.
- Customize your Publisher view and reuse custom design elements.
- Use Publisher’s table feature to dynamically display list of data or create your own calendar.
This Microsoft Office Publisher 2003 Essentials Training Course contains three levels of instruction to walk you through performing many design tasks in Publisher, beginning with an introduction to the software interface.
The course topics appeal to all Publisher users – beginner through advanced. You will learn everything you need to create dynamic publications including flyers, brochures, post cards and even a website.
You’ll be able to easily prepare materials for print, web, and more with the easy-to-use interface of Microsoft Office Publisher 2003 to create cost-efficient, professional marketing materials without a graphics background or production expertise. Through this course, you’ll learn about the depth of the Publisher program and how to put advanced techniques to use.
In this course, you’ll learn through a combination of quick tips and detailed instruction on using Publisher as an effective business publication tool. And, to make quick work of creating your own, custom publications, you’ll learn about working smarter, not harder using some of Publisher’s most popular features including Design Gallery Objects, Multi-Column Text Frames, and Mail Merge.
There are over 75 lessons in this PowerPoint course – all designed to increase your productivity.