|At A Glance|
|Level Beginner to Advanced|
|Course Outline View|
|System Requirements Online Broadband connection • 512MB RAM • Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 • Windows Media Player 9 or later | DVDWindows 2000/XP/Vista/7 • DVD-ROM drive • Pentium III, 128MB RAM or greater|
|Online Delivery (5+ Users) Buy|
Why Choose KeyStone?
- KeyStone instructors are Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT)
- Fully hosted: no software to download or maintain
- Supplemental Keynotes provide text version of training
- Engaging Video Content
- Work with built-in FrontPage templates and switch among different FrontPage views.
- Customize a website theme and apply that theme to an entire website, or attach a style sheet.
- Work with tables to provide structure and organization to your pages.
- Learn how to insert pictures and images, resize your images and add pop up text to graphics.
- Create and manage both hyperlinks and bookmarks.
- Create web pages with shared borders and a scrolling marquee.
- Learn to create web pages with forms, such as a guestbook
- Create a task list to test and publish your website to the Intranet and to your local hard disk for backup.
This Microsoft FrontPage 2003 Training Course will lead you through the improved interface and web page design capabilities of FrontPage 2003. With quick tips and detailed instructions, you will learn how to track and report information with ease.
Throughout this course, your instructor will walk you through the basics of web page development using FrontPage 2003 including information on structuring and planning your website as well as an overview of the basic FrontPage screen layout. You’ll also learn about customizing a personal website, saving your FrontPage pages and working with pages with frames, among other topics.
There are over 80 lessons across 3 levels in this FrontPage course – all designed to increase your productivity with this powerful web page development program.