|At A Glance|
|Total Combined Length 6.5 Hours|
|Level Beginner to Advanced|
|Course Outline View|
|System Requirements Online Broadband connection • 512MB RAM • Web Browser with Flash Player 9|
|Online Delivery Buy|
Delivered in KeyStone OnDemand, Our SAAS Learning Platform
- Rapidly deploy to thousands of users
- Easily customize course with screencams & articles
- Robust and easy to use reporting
- Single sign-on integration available
- Custom development services available
- Learn more about KeyStone OnDemand...
Why Choose KeyStone?
- KeyStone instructors are Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT)
- Fully hosted: no software to download or maintain
- Supplemental Keynotes provide text version of training
- Engaging Video Content
- Learn to write advanced formulas and use functions such as IF, HLOOKUP and DSUM.
- Collaborate with team members using Excel’s comments, security and data validation options.
- Save time with Excel’s table and list management features, including AutoFilter and Automatic Subtotals.
- Create and use interactive PivotTables to summarize and retrieve sets of data on the fly.
This Microsoft Office Excel course teaches you how to effectively use the Excel for Mac through comprehensive lessons and engaging quizzes, allowing the user to choose which lesson to learn. New users will be guided through the fundamentals of the Excel 2008 for Mac interface, while experienced users will be brought up to speed on the new navigation and functionality of this 2008 edition.