|At A Glance|
|Total Combined Length 2.5 Hours|
|Level Beginner to Advanced|
|Instructor Deanna Reynolds|
|Course Outline View|
|System Requirements Online Broadband connection • 512MB RAM • Web Browser with Flash Player 9|
|Online Delivery Buy|
Delivered in KeyStone OnDemand, Our SAAS Learning Platform
- Rapidly deploy to thousands of users
- Easily customize course with screencams & articles
- Robust and easy to use reporting
- Single sign-on integration available
- Custom development services available
- Learn more about KeyStone OnDemand...
Why Choose KeyStone?
- KeyStone instructors are Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT)
- Fully hosted: no software to download or maintain
- Supplemental Keynotes provide text version of training
- Engaging Video Content
- Find the information you need through searching for keywords, dates, or other criteria to locate items in e-mail, calendar, contacts, or tasks.
- Use the new My Day feature to track your priorities and stay on top of daily activities regardless of the application youï¿½re working in.
- Connect with others by sharing your calendar within or outside your organization and giving important contacts immediate access to your information.
- Keep yourself and your organization safe from junk e-mail and malicious sites.
This Microsoft Office Entourage course teaches you how to effectively use the Entourage 2008 for Mac through comprehensive lessons and engaging quizzes, allowing the user to choose which lesson to learn. New users will be guided through the fundamentals of the Entourage 2008 for Mac interface, while experienced users will be brought up to speed on the new navigation and functionality of this 2008 edition.
MCTS, Technical Trainer, Published Author
Deanna is an author and technical instructor residing in Bellingham, Washington. For close to 20 years, Deanna has trained students in all arenas, specializing in delivering enterprise training. Throughout her career, Deanna has led hundreds of computer productivity training sessions, from beginner through advanced levels. These days, Deanna’s technical training has extended beyond the classroom to include more than 20 courses for KeyStone Learning Systems and three published books: Excel 2010: No Problem! (Wiley), Word 2007 Pocket Book (Prentice Hall), and Managing Projects with Microsoft Office Project 2007 (Microsoft Press).