|At A Glance|
|Level Beginner to Advanced|
|Course Outline View|
|System Requirements Online Broadband connection • 512MB RAM • Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 • Windows Media Player 9 or later|
|Online Delivery Buy|
Why Choose KeyStone?
- KeyStone instructors are Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT)
- Fully hosted: no software to download or maintain
- Supplemental Keynotes provide text version of training
- Engaging Video Content
- Connect to a data source, execute commands and retrieve data from a data source.
- Fill, use and update disconnected data.
- Work with both the Connection and Command objects.
- Saving data using CommandBuilder or your own commands.
- Understand Concurrency management basics and learn how to avoid concurrency conflicts.
This Microsoft ADO.NET 2.0 Training Course provides development professionals with an introduction to working with Microsoft ADO.NET. In this course, you’ll get started right away building your first application using drag and drop WinForms. You’ll then move on to build subsequent applications learning ADO.NET features as you build.
Throughout this course, your instructor, Sahil Malik, will walk you through the process of working with data readers and asynchronous commands. You’ll also learn about CLR Integration and working with transactions through ADO.NET, among other topics.
There are over 150 lessons across 6 levels in this course – all designed to provide increase your productivity in the Microsoft ADO.NET development environment.