Online Project Server Training
Our online Project Server Training courses will help you easily take advantage of the tools in the Project Server version (2007, 2010, 2013) of your choice. These courses provide an understanding of the role project managers and team members have within the system and focus on how those roles could utilize each of the components of Project Server. Industry leaders instruct your employees with video tutorials to guide them through Project Server.
Get started today, and enable your employees the ability to access online training 24/7 from their computers, anywhere in the world. Learners can access the courseware and complete chroniglically from beginning-to-end, or if you are not looking for a formal learning course format, our quick search facility enables learners to quickly search for Project Server keywords and find videos and articles related to their immediate questions and needs.
Learning Objectives of the Project Server Courses
- To understand the new version environment
- Learn Microsoft’s approach to enterprise-wide project management using Microsoft Project Pro, SharePoint, and Project Web App
- How Project Managers and team members can initiate, plan and manage project schedules in this environment
- How to add existing SharePoint task lists to Project Web App and to change these lists to enterprise projects
- How to work with an enterprise resource pool for capacity planning, work allocation, and resource management across projects
- How to manage and track project task assignments and update project status from a project manager and team member role
- How to work with the collaboration tools provided within the system
- Understand the role of resources in updating non-project work and in communicating and collaborating status
- Learn the functionality provided to the project manager and team member roles in each of the stages of project lifecycle management
- Appreciate the ability of an enterprise-wide system in supporting project, work, and resource visibility and management within a collaborative environment
- Understanding the Project Server Enterprise Project Management environment.
- Learning how Project Managers and team members can initiate, plan and manage project schedules in this environment.
- Understanding the role of team members / resources in updating project tasks and in communicating and collaborating status utilizing this system.
- Learn the functionality provided to the project manager and team member roles in each of the stages of project lifecycle management provided by Project Server 2010.
- Appreciating the ability of an enterprise-wide system in supporting project, work, and resource visibility and management within a collaborative environment.
* Learning objectives in your Project Server Training may vary depending on version selected